Did you notice........that almost every single song by the PWT'S are about love or bad relationships? I just wondered if all these songs are about their own experiences or not! anyways, i wanted to know what all the fans out there think about the lyrics in the songs, for example........"if i told you", " that girl", "rainyday", "1,2,3,4", "my only one", "making memory" etc. and i thought it would be a great discussion, because if you actually listen to the lyrics carefully they really do sound as though they're explaining how they feel!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg, i had thought the same thing!
in my opinion...i love the lyrics to all thier songs :]
specially wen they're bout good things...<3
big ups for the p.w.t's n their 2 big singles..."hey there delilah" n "1,2,3,4"!!!!!!

Actually I'm pretty sure you're right. I have been looking up interviews that the plain white t's where in... and a similar question was asked. Their answer supports your theory. Most, if not all, of their songs are about things they actually experienced or felt.

That's why I like their music so much!  You've either experienced it or know someone who has.

Jazzophone said:

Actually I'm pretty sure you're right. I have been looking up interviews that the plain white t's where in... and a similar question was asked. Their answer supports your theory. Most, if not all, of their songs are about things they actually experienced or felt.

1234 is actually about tom and angie he fell for her but they eventually had ended there relationship and of course hey there delilah is about delilah dicrezano the steeple chaser. hey there delilah when tom wrote it he wrote it to try and win delilah in the end run he never did. rhythm of love was written by tim about his ex gf to try & win her over that is just what he thought of about her n all. they never got back together though.  all of the bands songs tom has admitted to saying that the things that inspire him for songs are life, friends, & of course girls. because also Hate was about Mollie, there was 2 other girls he has admitted about for 2 other songs too & the song Last Breath I heard was about Angie too. 

Some aren't though like wonders of the younger irrational anthem cirque dans la rue plus most songs today are about love

I thought they were just describing me? Hmmmm. Lol :)

Most songs today are about love or relationships. Just look at Taylor Swift. She makes a living off of breakups. Just saying. Ps sorry if I offended any Taylor Swift fans.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Tour Dates

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Members

Twitter

Buy Merch

© 2014   Created by Plain White T's.