ok i'm from illinois just like the tee's howawesome is that?! OK My fav t's song is hey there delihla! i wanna know your's.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am from Ecuador...
i love

Losing myself
Natural Disaster
hate is a strong world
it's so easy
I'm from Sweden and I love you and me!
i love you and me, serious mistake, so damn clever and tearin' us apart :D and i'm from sweden
Sweden nice.... I've never met people from there hehe.... but it's nice to know that we have something in common THE PLAIN WHITE T'S hehe... Nice to meet u

jessica nilsson said:
I'm from Sweden and I love you and me!
Yeah So damn clever is awesome i like it too... Nice to meet u... :D

Bea Eriksson said:
i love you and me, serious mistake, so damn clever and tearin' us apart :D and i'm from sweden
you too! :)

Marce Estefania Garzón Tituaña said:
Yeah So damn clever is awesome i like it too... Nice to meet u... :D

Bea Eriksson said:
i love you and me, serious mistake, so damn clever and tearin' us apart :D and i'm from sweden
Hi Pernille... Nice So damn clever is a really good song... Nice to meet u,,, hehe :D


Pernille Johannessen said:
I love so damn clever!
I'm from Denmark, but i'm actually sitting in Sweden rigth now (:

Bea Eriksson said:
you too! :)

Marce Estefania Garzón Tituaña said:
Yeah So damn clever is awesome i like it too... Nice to meet u... :D

Bea Eriksson said:
i love you and me, serious mistake, so damn clever and tearin' us apart :D and i'm from sweden
i m great fan of urs i like ur songs very much.....

Cheap Insurance
i'm from brazil, i love all musics but my fav songs are: hey there delilah, cinderella story, love at 10th sight, let me take you there, a lonely september and 1,2,3,4 ....

xoxo guys!
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
-----------------------------
johndouglas
Casino
Mine would have to be at the moment Fireworks.
My favorite song would be Broken Record. It actually does get "stuck in my head like a broken record".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Tour Dates

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Members

Twitter

Buy Merch


 

 

© 2014   Created by Plain White T's.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Facebook
Instagram Twitter MySpace YouTube