I went to see them last week and they were absolutely amazing on and off stage. My friends and I got to hang out in the venue with Tom for a couple hours after the show and so much went down that night! Hah, feel free to share stories :)

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Sister took me to see them for my 18 birthday in feb. (i think) They're we're even more amazing! It was my second time seeing them. You know how they always bolt after a show. well they didn't that night. I got to me Tom and TIm and got my pic with them. And hugs :) Best 18th ever.
ive nevr met them but thats cus they dont come to iowa:( :( :'(
hehe, I met Tom and Tim both in Raleigh, NC in 2009, both of them were pretty cool.  Tom is a bit shorter than I expected.  Tim and I talked for about 5 minutes before he went to their soundcheck.  I met Tim again back in Feb at the Cats Cradle, as well as Mike, he seemed to remember me, but you know how celeb's act like they do when they actually have met so many people they don't remember each and every face, but he was still cool!  Mike was pretty awesome too, he signed a photo I brought along with me and it now sits along with his Bass pick in a frame on my TV Stand.
Thanks for answering guys! sorry i havent been on here in a while! I like reading all your stories, The T's are so great! I really want to see em again :)
i met the ts in may at the kentucky derby day event in baltimore maryland i got pics with each band mate and talked with tim, tom, de'mar, and dave n got chatted brieflly with mick. tom for my bday in april did a birthday shout out tweet to me lol and when i saw them in may I thanked him for my bday shout out in april. he then said to me Your JOANNA AREN'T YOU ? and also then told me he's not with his ex anymore. He and I talked about the posers of him on facebook and what the poser of him who added me on there was saying, The show in may was  my 2nd time seeing the t's on there wonders on the younger 2011 tour. I saw them back in february and had tom pointing up at me and smiled when he was singing hey there delilah.
I wish I could meet them but they'll never come to Russia :'(
I'm officially stoked to see the band again in October with 4 shows and this time I hope I can soo hang and talk with the band again :-) I hope I can get another big de'mar hug and another set of Hugs from dave and tom n tim too and definitely mike as well.

Oh, lucky u, girl :) I hope, i could meet them when I come over there next year. I will stay in PA with my husband, and i really want to see them on stage! it'd be AWESOME!!!

Nice to meet u :)

Anggie, Indonesia

the band is amazing and soo sweet they don't let the fame get to them which is great because its like what they say where would musicians be with out there fans? I know the guys can cause a good laugh which is just great when your having a bad day.

I just saw them Sat. & already I want to see them again. My friends & I had a chance to meet them afterwards, but we also had to be somewhere else that night.    
I just hope I have that chance again next time. One highlight of the night was when Tim played his last note, he slipped into my hand his guitar pick! What a lovely surprise.
So sweet of him!                   
I just saw them Sat. & already I want to see them again. My friends & I had a chance to meet them afterwards, but we also had to be somewhere else that night.    
I just hope I have that chance again next time. One highlight of the night was when Tim played his last note, he slipped into my hand his guitar pick! What a lovely surprise.
So sweet of him!                   

I wish I could see them but they'll never come to Brazil D:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Tour Dates

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Members

Twitter